Monday, June 02, 2008

Highs and Lows

Each week at my mommy's group, we go around and share highs and lows for the week. I can never remember what mine were (I guess that's a good sign, in a way) so I decided to write them down this week. My group meets tomorrow morning, so I thought I'd share my list with you!

Lows:

1. I've been having some bad dreams where something bad happens to the baby, usually because I did something stupid or made a bad decision. I hate these dreams. I wake up and want to just run into her room and make sure she's ok. I don't do that because I don't want to wake her up, so I just sleep really poorly the rest of the night until I know she's ok.

2. Little Bean hasn't been taking a bottle as well anymore. That's just a big stinkin' pain and leads to much more evening crying than we're used to.

3. I got pretty overwhelmed this week. Baby had a few rough afternoons, a very long day on Thursday because Hubs had to work a wedding rehearsal at church, and then an extra day on Saturday while he worked at a wedding. I don't mind that he worked at the wedding (he's doing it for me!), and he has done one other and it wasn't bad. It was just a long, long week. We decided that we needed a code word that I could tell him when I need HELP of some sort.

Highs:

1. Hubs must have been sensing my desperation, because when I told him about it, he told me he had a surprise date night planned already for Tuesday night. Hurray! Isn't he great? Somehow, I always manage to ruin the surprises. I don't know what we're doing, just that a babysitter is coming tomorrow night and we're going out. It's been great having that to look forward to...it made Saturday much more bearable!

2. After we got back from church on Sunday, Little Bean was asleep in her car seat and we just set it in her crib. We figured we had about 15 minutes until she woke up (she doesn't usually sleep long in her car seat once it's not moving), so we were going to take a quick nap. She slept for 2 whole hours! It was fantastic! Her naps are usually only 45 minutes long, so this was great!

3. I mentioned this is my last post, but it's been so fun to see her smiling at things she thinks are pretty. It's so sweet! =)

2 comments:

oakleyses said...

lululemon canada, uggs outlet, polo lacoste, nike air max uk, coach outlet store online, converse pas cher, new balance, hogan outlet, michael kors, hollister pas cher, burberry handbags, nike blazer pas cher, mulberry uk, vans pas cher, abercrombie and fitch uk, michael kors outlet, nike air force, true religion outlet, north face, true religion outlet, true religion outlet, nike roshe run uk, nike air max, michael kors outlet online, nike tn, michael kors outlet, uggs outlet, guess pas cher, replica handbags, coach purses, ralph lauren uk, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet online, ray ban pas cher, coach outlet, nike air max uk, oakley pas cher, true religion jeans, sac vanessa bruno, kate spade, ray ban uk, nike free uk, michael kors, timberland pas cher, hollister uk, michael kors outlet online, burberry outlet, north face uk

oakleyses said...

supra shoes, moncler, karen millen uk, moncler, ugg uk, louis vuitton, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, louis vuitton, hollister, moncler, canada goose jackets, canada goose outlet, thomas sabo, montre pas cher, coach outlet, replica watches, moncler outlet, ugg pas cher, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, marc jacobs, swarovski crystal, ugg, canada goose, pandora jewelry, doudoune moncler, wedding dresses, swarovski, louis vuitton, toms shoes, moncler outlet, pandora charms, moncler, louis vuitton, pandora uk, canada goose uk, canada goose, links of london, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, moncler uk, canada goose outlet, canada goose outlet, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, juicy couture outlet