Thursday, September 28, 2006

Puppy Love

I don't have any children yet, but I do have a boxer (Jazzy) who will be 3 years old later this fall. I love her so much! I actually heard her laugh yesterday when we were playing. I have heard of dogs laughing but had never heard her do it. I love that she wants to play with me. I LOVE that I'm home with her now. She and I are good buddies and I'm just totally in love with our pooch at the moment.


This morning, while I was typing away at the computer, I could hear Jazzy crying. I figured she lost a toy under the couch or something. Finally, I walked over to rescue her from her despair. She totally just wanted to play with me. She was laying upside down, looking in my direction, wiggling her little tail, and just wimpering. As I started to crouch down and tickle her, she was so excited and wiggled all over the place.

Jazzy, with a bad case of the up-side-down doggie sillies.


No comments: