Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Frankenstein

Today is the day to start running again. I don't really feel like it right now, but I have to. I HAVE to because something freakish is happening to my body.

I was gone boating last week (9 days) and didn't get to run, I figured I start up again when I got back home and things got back to normal. However, something happened the last two nights that tells me that I have permanently messed up my body, turning it into a running frankenstein. The last two nights, I was tired after work, but as it got later and later, I couldn't sleep at all. Not at all. None. I was just silly and antsy instead. That's not me - I'm the one who falls asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow. Insomnia is not an option. I'm way tired in the morning, take no naps, but then come sleep time, I just have too much energy inside.

This probably sounds stupid, but it's really a problem! Last night I was fully awake until about 2:30 am, for the second night in a row. I got to read all the back posts from my favorite blogs during vacation, but 6am comes awfully quickly. I noticed this once a few weeks ago when I hadn't gone jogging. My body just had more energy than it was used to and I couldn't sleep, and here it's happening again. It's horrible!

So...tonight I must go jogging. If for no other reason than I want to sleep tonight!

Sleepy,
kel

No comments: