Monday, October 16, 2006

For the love of frappacinos

How WEIRD!!! I took this silly little "what kind of coffee are you quiz" and it's uncanny! It's right on! How did it know that I can be childish and over indulgent? I mean, everyone knows I'm sweet and fun loving, but the childish and over indulgent is a secret, isn't it? =)

AND...i LOVE frappacinos (Especially light mocha frappacinos). How did it know that?



You Are a Frappacino
At your best, you are: fun loving, sweet, and modern
At your worst, you are: childish and over indulgent
You drink coffee when: you're craving something sweet
Your caffeine addiction level: low

What Kind of Coffee Are You?

2 comments:

Donnetta said...

Oh Yum, I'll take a Mocha Light Frappacino please.

Of course I'd like to not do the "light" but a grande is only 180 calories. Who can beat that?

So, guess for the sake of doing without the extra calories I'll go "light" please!!

Getting ready to start my new "home" schedule in a few weeks and absolutely looking forward to it!

Kellie said...

Hey momrn!

Yes, normal frappacinos are always yummy, but a bit too guilty for me. The day I heard they had light fappacinos I just about hugged the starbucks girl. I was so excited!

I'm so excited for you and your job/life change!! I can't wait to hear how it goes for you and what you learn. Keep me posted!