Friday, January 19, 2007

New favorite music

I have a new musical discovery: Rodrigo Y Gabriela. I LOVE this group. It's just some amazing guitar work, sans vocals. I usually prefer vocal music, since my voice is my instrument, but this duo doesn't need it. It's music that has so much energy. It makes me get up and dance, or get to work, or do SOMETHING because you can't just sit still while it's on. It's now included in my "get going" genre of music.

They are awesome. (Well, the music is; I don't care for the album cover... just ignore it and listen to the sample tracks.) They have an interesting history - from Mexico, but made the charts in Ireland while living there.

Click here to check out the CD and sample tracks. (No, I don't get anything for this...I'm just an excited fan.)

No comments: