Thursday, March 02, 2006

Rules of the road

To all my friends reading my blog with whom I've lost any hope of blog-anonymity. I'm such a big mouth.

Ask and you shall receive... rules of my blog world.

My only real rule is that you are not allowed to make fun of me, my blog, and my topics in front of others that don't know about my blog. There are some people that I don't want to know my thoughts, and unless I let them into my world of self-reflection, they aren't welcome.

When we are alone, I can take it. You are allowed to be normal, which means you can make fun of me... about my blog, my selected topics, or what I say. It would be abnormal for you to NOT make fun. I can take it.

Please just remember that these are my thoughts and there are some people that I've chosen to NOT share them with.

Tease away...
k.

No comments: